Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

38

What a fun food-filled day we had yesterday! When it comes to football I couldn't care any less, but throwing a party involving lots of eats is right up my alley. And yet somehow in the hubbub of all the cooking, guest greeting, and girlie gossip in the kitchen I managed to forget to take a single photo. We had clam chowder, hot artichoke-spinach dip, chips, guacamole, Brie and a fabulous fig jam on baguettes, gooey walnut brownies, stuffed olives and even more. Yum!

I did manage to get a photo of A's lunch while I was cooking away. Kind of an odd thing to take a picture of, but I always love seeing those sorts of things from others. Continue daily to try and feed my little guy an organic and well-rounded diet. We don't always get it right but its nice to see the occasional reminder we try.

No comments: